My SPIRIT beam is still not functioning so I’m still stuck on this crabby drub planet called the jewel of the solar system. As soon as I get back to my Universe of Infinite I’ll send over detailed images of what a planet should look like..
Opposite attract so the English say.. But I am yet to see an introverted nerd get married to an extroverted blonde. I’m yet to see Yin and Yang appear at the same time. I’m yet to see a life form that incorporates death and life in the same vessel in equimolar quantities.
Yes another rant and rave of the Deity of the Universe of Infinite. Today I’m going to be on the case of how you earthlings say and do contradictory things.
To start of I’ll jot down a list of proverbs and sayings that will confuse even the best of the best.
1. Opposites attract YET birds of a feather flock together.
2. Two is company three is crowd YET the more the merrier.
3. Actions speak louder than words YET the pen is mightier than the sword.
4. Practice makes perfect HOWEVER all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
5. The bigger the better BUT good things come in small packages.
6. Too many cooks spoil the broth YET many hands make light work.
7. Never send a boy to do a man’s job BUT … A little boy shall lead the all.
8. Above all to yourself be true THOUGH when in Rome do as the Romans do.
9. A man’s reach should exceed his grasp YET a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
10. Don’t judge a book by its cover HOWEVER clothes make the man.
11. Variety is the spice of life YET never change horses midstream.
12. A penny saved is a penny earned BUT money is the root of all evil.
13. The squeaky wheel gets the grease HOWEVER silence is golden.
14. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks YET it is never too late to learn.
15. Haste makes waste BUT he who hesitates is lost.
16. Nothing ventured nothing gained NEVERTHELESS better safe than sorry.
17. Do it well or not at all THOUGH half a loaf is better than none.
18. He who hesitates is lost BUT act in haste and repent at leisure.
And my personal favourite:
Out of sight out of mind THOUGH absence makes the heart grow fonder.
So until next time….